Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Had to Update my "Millionaire Goal"

Based on the success me and our team has had in the last couple of weeks - second meeting was another crushing success, by the way, adding another 15 or so members - I've had to update my Millionaire Goal (I said before that I was going to become a millionaire by 26, and mapped out exactly how I was going to do it) to 23.

That's right - 23 years old. I'm 20 years old right now - turning 21 on November 16, and just wait until November of next year when you catch me cruising in downtown D-town, pulling up in this:


At the rate KMC is growing, nearly EVERYONE that joins within the next few months can easily be making at least $2500 a week, a year from now, based on the plan that my team has created. That's one thing I've stressed to my team especially - this is a year commitment and it is flexible and INCREDIBLE. As you can see, these possibilities are endless.

Haha... I mean just look at the staff page after less than 3 weeks - http://www.kidmillionaireclub.com/staff.html

Applications still being accepted... VIDEO INTERVIEW BETWEEN MY TEAM COMING SOON - WITHIN THE NEXT WEEK OR SO.

No comments: