Monday, September 7, 2009

Lil Wayne

I have to talk about this dude for a minute -

What happened? I'm not here to hate on Wayne or do any of that - but does ANYONE remember 10,000 bars? Does ANYONE else that says 'Weezy is shit now' remember when he was in the Squad?

I doubt a lot of people do - there's no way he sold a milli to people that were listening to him since the beginning - and I'm not saying you're not a true fan if you didn't, I mean it's almost impossible to keep up with EVERY new artist that comes out. I mean who the hell saw DRAKE coming up in the game from Degrassi? HA.



For those of you that don't know - 10,000 bars was a 32 minute freestyle that is just beat after beat after beat. People that hate Wayne nowadays seem to forget that the dude used to be REAL SICK.

Check out the mixtape - download it, I know it's old but I also know a LOT of people that listen to Lil Wayne nowadays haven't even heard it.




For the record - Wayne went from this:


To this:


No comments: