Sunday, April 4, 2010

Watchlist for next week

$DUK

WEEKLY - I must say this is one of the more promising setups this month - cup and handle on the weekly and indicators looking like they're in the mood for an upturn.




$DUK

Daily - This utility has been bouncing around the 50 and 100 EMA for the last couple of months - any break to the upside will have me loaded.





$TNP

I believe I've posted this a couple of times so I won't beat a dead horse but I'm almost banging the table on it - oversold weekly and daily on this Oil Services stock ($OIH). Only bad thing about this is the moving averages lingering overhead - but as this winds down to a close I believe we will see a break to the upside.




$SO

Cup and handle on this utility as well - looks good




Developing...

No comments: