Sunday, August 8, 2010

Comeback Time



Shortly after I took a small loss in $PEET at 41.45 (now trading at 36.90) I posted this on twitter around 9:30 on the 3rd:

"
Make no mistake - that gap WILL be filled in the next several days. Don't get caught overexposed long. $SPY $$"







Got exactly what I was looking for - now I believe we can continue a move up to at least a retest of the 113 area on the $SPY. If you're long, watch this gap still and use it as support.

Couple of setups I'm watching:

CRS - I'd like to see it pullback to the 200 ema for a buy, but if it doesn't, look for a b/o. I'd rather buy the pullback after the break, but that's how I trade breakouts on stocks I haven't traded before.





SBGI - This is another one I'm probably going to play cautious, however, if this thing starts ripping Monday morning over 7.05 I might load up. I'd rather see it pullback to the trendline, though, but the way this is looking, it may not want to.






Happy trading this week.

No comments: