Sunday, August 1, 2010

New PC



Long story short - I went to best buy on friday to grab a new monitor, then realized my mother board only had one PCI express slot (old, I know). And if you don't know what that is, well, I didn't either a few minutes before I found this out.

Basically, I was going to have to buy a new computer. So my bill went fr
om $300 for the monitor to a little above a grand for everything else. My girl tells me I'm an impulsive spender. Clearly, she is incorrect.


Clearly.

This is the weekend's result:






And of course a little partying on the side








Back to business -






I like HOV a lot here on strength - watch it if it has trouble with the 200 ema, though. I'm not a big fan of buying below moving averages - so make sure you stay careful in chop city, and keep a lot of cash. Cause cash is cool.







If you do decide to go long, I believe off the upper channel line would be a good opportunity, definitely wait for confirmation but I'll most likely be buying. The SPY thus far has reacted according to plan the last several days, so I'm looking for follow through and a bounce.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

buy trigger/stop on HOV???

Speero said...

Over 4.55 I'm looking to buy on strength, stop will be 10 cents below that 200 ema

BUY ON THE DIP said...

nice work on HOV.

H to the izzo!

Speero said...

thanks! haha yea - long JAY Z