Thursday, September 23, 2010

Major Change

Going to be some major changes to my blogging and trading life - as of right now I've spent the last month working and researching a new trading strategy using leveraged and inverse leveraged ETFs. I've practiced these strategies on and off in my swing trading account but I haven't focused on them as much as I will when I am testing this strategy.

As for this blog - it will be deceased shortly. I won't reveal the full details as to what I'm moving onto, but it is, indeed, bigger and better things.

Since the beginning, blogging, trading, and presenting ideas turned from a hobby into a passion. I will be teaming up with some very talented, young individuals to pave the way for a better community introducing new students to the market.

More details later...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

new blog????