Tuesday, September 14, 2010

SPY Levels September 14

Couple of things - I know it's been a while since I posted. Just extremely busy lately. Anyway, check this out:

RESISTANCE

There's a few levels I'm watching for the $SPY right now - 113.20 obviously as resistance - pretty much everyone and their mom is watching that price. I highly doubt, being this overbought, that we can just bust through this level.

If we reach this tomorrow I'll probably load up short via ETF's (probably $TZA, maybe $QID or $SPXU) but that doesn't mean I'm expecting us to get obliterated.

SUPPORT

111.40 would be a gap fill from the other day, and 111.20 would be the 200 MA - both look great as support. After that, I'm looking at 110.10 as previous resistance and prior support of the downward wedge we broke out of. A consolidation on any of these levels with stochastics pulled back to a less overbought condition would look very bullish.




No comments: