Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Current Portfolio

Follow me on Twitter

Got stopped out of
VXX again today 21.80 (-.50) and I'm done trading this joke ETF, took some small losses to learn my lesson but its done now. It's also seeming very stupid to try to fight this bull - bears must be stabbing their eyes.

On another note, I am involved in a couple of setups, one gamble that I realize was outside my character but like I said, I was with several colleagues that it was going to, and in fact did, obliterate estimates. The trade was
ADBE, I entered today at 35.03 and just let it ride after hours. Again, this is not something I do on a normal basis, but hey, neither was the VXX trade either.

I'm in on
ABT averaged at 54.27 - first target is 55.22, stop still 53.95. Chart below:





I hate to beat a dead horse but
PHM is winding down to a point break, could obviously go either way but pay attention closely. Chart below:


No comments: