Thursday, March 18, 2010

Trade Reviews

Follow me on Twitter

Couple of breakouts I've caught in the last few days - some great trades and of course it's always good to review your good and bad trades to learn from your mistakes. The great thing about these trades too is you can always get better and more precise with your entries/exits.

Personally I am very aggressive on these pennant and triangle trades, so naturally I should've bought in sooner to $HUM and exited later - part of my mistake on my exits was due to the fact that I left my computer and was trading off of my IPhone. Ultimately, I hold myself responsible so I cannot make excuses, was a great trade regardless and profits are profits. As long as you are green you should never be kicking yourself for exiting early - better early than late in most cases, however, it is still always good to learn from them and make sure that next time you position yourself better.

$FAF was a great trade - really no complaints there, probably could've held some more shares into the next couple of days as I believe it rose a bit higher, but ultimately it was a very near perfect trade, getting in early with a tight stop. Lowering risk maximizing potential is what this game is about as everyone knows.


$HUM




$FAF


As always, you can see my realtime buys/sells by following me on twitter and follow this blog for recaps of trades.

No comments: