Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Just Do What You Do

...and I'll do what I do.


So this week I'll be looking at last week's breakouts for pullbacks, because that's what I love to pick, and if you learned anything by reading my last post - these strategies tend to work very well.

Also, if you put 1+1 together, I'm actually expecting a pullback on the $SPX/$SPY - I don't think it will be a serious one, although, who knows. But anyone with a McClellalallalalallaan Oscillator will tell you we are severely overbought. Hopefully we just get some sideways action for the rest of the week and then another hard rally. Check out this $XLF chart: HERE

If you enjoy these setups and don't follow me on Twitter - you're wasting your time here. You can probably tell I don't care too much to post on this blog unless I'm blabbing on about something pointless or life related. I am going to attempt to break this tendency, but, nothing is promised.

Until then, here's a couple charts, I like all of these on a pullback to their breakout trend.







Biggest recent win - PTRY
LATEST Original Post, July 24th






Win.

1 comment:

WelshTrader said...

what dou you think about china automotive? CAAS saw your post with wedge looks good still?