Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Mockbuster Films



This is some of the funniest stuff I've seen in a while - I had a friend message me telling me on his Netflix he had a movie come up called "Paranormal Entity", supposedly a cheap imitation of "Paranormal Activity".

I did some research and found a plethora of hilariously titled films. These are a few of them:


It's as if to say "Snakes on a Plane" wasn't dumb enough of a name to begin with, they had to make it rhyme and dump out a straight to DVD "Snakes on a Train". Snakes on a train, in a normal circumstance, wouldn't even be a big deal. At least in an airplane you're trapped thousands of miles above ground - how bad could it possibly be on a train. Who even uses trains anymore its 2010.

What on earth could "Mega Shark vs. Giant Octopus" even be about from a glimpse? If you're a person, leave them the hell alone. They look like they're killing each other anyway, except for whoever the moron is that decided to sail over the middle of an epic underwater species battle. It's not like its Godzilla for Christ's sake - it's underwater.

And then there's "Jesus Christ: Vampire Hunter". LOL is all I have to say.







No comments: