Saturday, May 15, 2010

Prodigy Voodoo People (Pendulum Remix) Video

Leaving in about 8 hours - figured I'd post something.

I retweeted a chart from stockrake that kinda gives his sentiment on charts and I noticed the same situation - took the words right out of my mouth.

There's a lot of charts setting up just like this one (all courtesy to Stockrake for this one):


DISNEY


For the next couple of weeks I'll be devising my traveling plans for this year - I've already decided I'm going to resorts in at least 5 domestic cities and 1 international - not really sure as to where, names on my list include Colorado, Las Vegas, Boston, New York, Chicago, Miami - internationally include too many possibilities to name, but I'll be updating as this continues.

Pictures will be posted as well as the new corporate office I'm moved into - might even have to kick up the youtube channel into posting mode. We will see where it goes, as for everyone else have a good weekend.



No comments: