Monday, May 3, 2010

South Padre 16th - 20th

Had a nice profit day with $SHLD while I was at the King Sauna of Dallas today - nice to be sitting pretty making money, really is. Living the dream. Had hard stops in place so wasn't worried, sold at the top today right before it took a dive, couldn't have been better.

Realtime buys on my Twitter

This is where I'm gonna be this month 16th - 20th.

On a side note, Mayweather > all other suckers. It has recently dawned upon me that some Pacquiao fans want Mayweather to lose more than they want Pacquiao to win (if they do meet in the ring). Think about it - it's pathetic. If you're just a hater - you do that work, because that's an easy job.

I'm a big Pacquiao fan myself - I love his story, his relationship with Roach, everything about the guy down to his karaoke, but there isn't one fighter that I just straight up hate because of their personality. You're a loser if you're a hater. Period. No excuses. You probably lose all the time.









No comments: